Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hey guys! how do you think of my new blog? I am so bored now:( well i am wondering how u ppl r doing with boring hols now.... I went fishing yesterday with my dad and my maid. now i am wondering wat to do currently. suppose to sleep! but i am not even tired. tomorrow is finally thursday. Jacquelin is coming back to singapore! Omg... i am so excited! Today I finally got to go to grace's house. I guess we are not as "best" friends as before. sry about the bad english. anyway thanks to grace. cuz i actually went there to study. soooooooo.................... i am going on a holiday to the chalet from 22- 25dec. Ok got to sleep. CYA

Bye!

Jaszy
fell in love with music @ 11:17 PM
About Me
You are on:Jasmine's Blog
Age: 11
I'm from: Singapore
I love: Singing
I DON'T like: Vulgarities
This skin is made by: Puppie89

My archives
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009

My Tag-board

ShoutMix chat widget

My Friends
Xinping
Yun Yee
Germaine
5D/2009
Wynona
Jolene
Yun Jin
Xinying&Wynona
Chloe

Rhythm