Saturday, October 17, 2009

HI EVERYONE! Long time no post... Having a 1 whole week "holiday" but is actually a study week. exams r coming. English, Math Science, Chinese, Higher chinese... but I am glad that compo and oral exams r over!after those stressful exams, it is fun life! 21 more days to going on an immersion in Beijing... WOHO! it is going to be so fun with Qian, Xin and other good friends! Can't wait anymore! House now on renovation... everywhere is so dirty! g2g! GOing to email Mdm Ser! CYA!

Jaszy
fell in love with music @ 3:49 PM
About Me
You are on:Jasmine's Blog
Age: 11
I'm from: Singapore
I love: Singing
I DON'T like: Vulgarities
This skin is made by: Puppie89

My archives
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009

My Tag-board

ShoutMix chat widget

My Friends
Xinping
Yun Yee
Germaine
5D/2009
Wynona
Jolene
Yun Jin
Xinying&Wynona
Chloe

Rhythm