Hi everyone... so sorry long time no post! I have new things on my blog. hope you like them. How come like no one come to tag anymore? I got great news! my piano exam results are so good that even the YAMAHA boss wants me to photocopy my pieces that I played during the exam and wants my particulars! I feel so special... I will hang on to piano and take vocal courses with ABRSM cuz I love doing both of them!GOT DISTINCTION for ballet exam... (I know it is old news but still good news!VISIT MY BLOG FOR MORE NEWS about ME!pls tag... thanks to wynona for the music... TO WYNONA: Thanks for helping!Love ya!
not oni to wynona
To my music teacher: Thanks a million for me to get a high distinction in piano! I will always remember you!
To ME!: I love myself... my new blog! love it! thanks to me... i will never forget you. (hahaz... just playing around...)
Jaszy
fell in love with music @
9:37 PM