Thursday, March 19, 2009

Heya! Finally i am not bored! I went out with grace and shixian we went to Kid's kampong, west coast park and Mcdonalds to eat lunch... with the church. when we went to kid's kampong, we did longkang fishing! it was ubber fun lo.XDDD Grace caught alot of fishes! then she give me some:D. and we could bring the fishes home... then we when to west coast park to play... the church organise the games and whatsoever thingys as it rained the night before, the grass was lik quite muddy... then we played the 2 person 3 legs that game from the higher chinese textbookin the lu ying ji that one. then i accidently step into the puddle of muddy and my feet were soak! eekkkk...! then we play the wolf caome and eat u that game. so fun! Anyway, I caught home alot of fishes and grace did not want her fishes so she gave if to me!XD I have to go... tmr then post! cya...

Jaszy
fell in love with music @ 7:44 PM
About Me
You are on:Jasmine's Blog
Age: 11
I'm from: Singapore
I love: Singing
I DON'T like: Vulgarities
This skin is made by: Puppie89

My archives
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009

My Tag-board

ShoutMix chat widget

My Friends
Xinping
Yun Yee
Germaine
5D/2009
Wynona
Jolene
Yun Jin
Xinying&Wynona
Chloe

Rhythm