Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Heya! Do u like the hols? If u ask me, I would say a 50% only. Cuz it is so boring... Only my maid and I are at home in the day... I am going to die of boredom. Everyday just walking aroung the house, following my maid wherever she goes and play DS or watching television. I cannot use the com cuz my sis always takes my com away to school in the day... so sian! Anyway it is late in the night now. YAWN... cya! tmr then post again.

Labels:

Jaszy
fell in love with music @ 12:12 AM
About Me
You are on:Jasmine's Blog
Age: 11
I'm from: Singapore
I love: Singing
I DON'T like: Vulgarities
This skin is made by: Puppie89

My archives
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009

My Tag-board

ShoutMix chat widget

My Friends
Xinping
Yun Yee
Germaine
5D/2009
Wynona
Jolene
Yun Jin
Xinying&Wynona
Chloe

Rhythm