Aiyo... today was a tiring day lo... my legs going to break liao cus abt 80% of my time at the stall is going around to sell things with Qian Ying! Me,Yunyee and Caiwen when to sell the cookies... at first, alot ppl buy but slowly nobody buy le... so sad lo!Then the 2nd time I went to sell the things,I met a vr kind family and they bought 5 of the fragrance stick from us and that was $15!alot aready lo! yeepee...then QY n I go to sell our things to Mrs Ng, Mr Ng and Mrs Lee... every1 want Nr Ng buy their things lo... he ask us to put the things that he bought on his table...so fun sia! his office dam cold sia...Shiok!then we go bak to the stall when our legs could not tak it liao... then when I reach the stall, Mrs Ling already slashing the price lo. The books were dam cheap la! 1 for $1 eh! actually i wanted to buy but i declare bankrupt le... then after awhile, QY n I when selling things around the sch again.Alot of ppl no coupons le... dunno if they were bluffing anot... then 1 man bought 4 captain underpants book!then at the end, I help to carry the tables back to the class! Wah the lift was always full so we had to bring the tables up by ourselves... half way, i almost drop the table... luckily have the man to help me bring it up. I dunno him hehe... then Mr chua send the tables up by lift then Qy and I when to the 4th floor lift. we chiong Ah! After all the cleaning up, finally we could go home! QY,XP,Zenith and I sat on the same car! my father send them home. AHh it was a tiring day indeed! I wish have another carnival!
Jaszy
fell in love with music @
7:52 PM